The reason why you should see a chiropractor after a car accident is the trauma the spine and neck have experienced. The most common car accident injuries in Florida involve damage to the spine and neck.
At our chiropractic clinic in Gibsonton, Dr. Wilson has a developed a process specifically for auto accident patients:
- First you will be come in for an initial consultation.
- Patients will need to provide information relating to the car accident, such as your claim number.
- If you don’t ye have a personal injury attorney, Dr. Wilson can help you find a good attorney in the area that knows how to get insurance companies to pay for your damages.
- X-rays will be ordered to see what is going on internally.
- Treatment will start after the X-rays have been reviewed (Dr. Wilson will review the X-rays with you).
- Your chiropractic treatment plan will be designed to address your car accident injuries and get your spine back into proper alignment.
If you are looking for the best chiropractic in Gibsonton, schedule your first consultation with Dr. Wilson today. Please do not put this off if you have been in a car accident. There are distinct injuries that may not produce noticeable symptoms immediately, but could be very harmful.